Monday, November 9, 2020

Free - Virtual Quilt Show, November 9-15

From November 9 to 15 is the free Virtual Quilt Show. I'm mentioning this because: 

1) Who doesn't like to look at quilts?

2) I entered a modern quilt in the online show!

As with any quilt show, you can also take classes and visit the vendor mall too.

This is my entry in the Modern Quilting - Masters category: "Illusions of Victor" 
Illusions of Victor, 48" X 64"


It's my original design that I blogged about HERE in April. 

If you're inclined to view the quilts, and perhaps vote for Viewer's Choice, I'd appreciate your vote for my quilt.

Go to the website: www.virtualquiltshow.com

Choose Quilt Gallery or View the Quilt Gallery

From there, scroll down to click on Modern Quilting - Master on the right-hand side. 

By the way, "Master"means that's I've previously won an award at a quilt show. On the left side are "Aspiring" categories for newer quilt makers.


You'll find Illusions of Victor at the top center of the Modern Quilting- Master page. 
Thanks for your time, and vote! Linda

11 comments:

  1. I followed your link and got the message that the link does not exist anymore. I like your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a broken link. Thanks for pointing it out! Links have been fixed. Linda

      Delete
  2. Done! That's a nice show. Will have to check out the vendors, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda! Beautiful quilts to look at, so much talent!
    Thank you for sharing, your quilt is spectacular. You (and Victor) got my vote✔️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marie! Thank you for your comment, and for voting for my quilt! I really appreciate that. I'd thank you personally, but you're a "no-reply commenter," so I'm unable to reach you any other way but through this public comment. Thanks so much! Linda

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I think I fixed it now!😁

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the invitation to the Virtual Quilt Show, Linda! Off to have a look...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was impressed with the overall quality of quilts in the show, and of course took the opportunity to vote for yours 😃. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. All the quilts in each category are impressive. You received my vote in your category. The quilt you entered is colorful and I like the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An amazing quilt!! Love the colours and your design.

    ReplyDelete

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin