Sunday, October 18, 2009

On the Radio!


Thanks to Michael Morain's wonderful article in the October 6 Des Moines Register, and the interest it generated in my Stitchin' Mission quiltmaking ministry, I'm going to be interviewed on a local radio station! If you live in the Des Moines, Iowa, area, listen in:

Tuesday, October 20
8:00-8:30 a.m.
Maxine Sielman's radio program, "Update Today"
on station KPSZ, Praise 940 AM
She wants to talk about the AQS (American Quilters Society, Paducah, Kentucky) national quilt show that's here in Des Moines at the Iowa Events Center from October 28-31, and Stitchin' Mission.

I wish I could tell you that you can listen-in, but unfortunately, this is a radio station that does not have Internet live-stream. Still, I'd appreciate your prayers that I will present myself and the information well.

1 comment:

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin