Saturday, July 11, 2009

Quilt Show Vendor

Thanks to - or perhaps blamed on - my insatiable interest in Aussie blogland, the tastes and styles of some down under quilters are rubbing off on me. 

I attended a local quilt show this weekend, and went ga-ga in one of the vendor booths: Material Girl whose retail store is in Grand Island, Nebraska. 

Here's the take-home evidence of my attraction to the fabrics she sells. Fabric manufacturers: Rowan (Kaffe Fassett); Michael Miller, and Windham. And the hand of every piece is terrific. What more could a quilter ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin