Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Today I am thinking of my family - children, grandchildren, siblings, aunt, uncle, cousins...

 Kansas, Texas, Iowa, and Ohio

and I am thinking of US friends -

Iowa, Florida, Missouri, Texas, and every other state...
Washington, California, Colorado, Virginia, South Carolina, and more!


and I am thinking of friends in other countries

Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland and the United Kingdom

... and with a heart full of love am giving thanks for each of you.

I sincerely wish you a blessed and merry Christmas! May Jesus live in your heart.

.... that at the name of Jesus, every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under earth. - Philippians 2:10 
Artwork by Marlene Peterson, Kansas City, 2002

5 comments:

  1. Hope you've had a good day! Thankful for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a relaxing day filled with lots of loving memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one of my favorite quilters!

    ReplyDelete

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin