Thursday, December 28, 2017

My Best of 2017

Since the year-end is near, many bloggers are joining MeadowMistDesigns blog to review their 2017 posts and see which ones compromise the "best five" - Which blog posts were most popular? While I mostly share about quilting, a review of my blog posts, revealed some unexpected results!

Number 1 - Fiesta Placemats
By far, my most-viewed post was in May, when I shared about my purchase of assorted colors of Fiesta dinnerware, and made placemats for them. I guess you-all like color as much as I do!
Again, color took front and center as you liked my first 2017 finish, this quilt: Wiggle Me Colourful.

Number 3 - My Favorite Things
This January post was about several of my favorite things, including my ukulele, but perhaps this one was popular because of the Wiggle Me Colorful quilt hanging behind me!

In February, two of my quilts hung in the local quilt show, and both were awarded ribbons.

That this post came in fifth tickles me to no end. It means that you enjoyed seeing my Australian friend, Di's (SnippetsnScraps) travels in Florida and US, as much as I did. She was here for a month (from February 10 to March 11) and all the posts related to her visit had high viewing numbers. No doubt that's because her friends were following her travels. Di and I made wonderful memories, and I'm happy they interested you too. 

In 2017 I have posted 77 times. However, the year isn't over yet!

If you'd like to join MeadowMistDesign's Linky Party, or see what other bloggers are posting about, go here. Linda

8 comments:

  1. What a great round-up of your year Linda, full of fun and colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see your review! The variety is fun....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selection of posts- full of color as per usual! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a colorful year you had! I like the Fiesta placemats. I have a fair collection of vintage Fiesta and coordinating placemats would really show the pieces off. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review of 2017, I love your use of color (both in quilts and dishware)! Thanks for linking up and I hope you have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Linda for making America great again sharing your wonderful adventures, creativity, massive enthusiasm and encouragement.
    I am so happy I found your blog.
    Happy Snappy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun to see a wrap-up of your posts.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super collection of your 2017 accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin