Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Won! I Won!

Remember my November 18 blog post? That's the one where I told you about the Finders Keepers challenge... how I gave away two of author Kimberly Stuart's books, Stretch Marks while in Sydney, Australia?

Well, guess what... today Kimberly email me to tell me I am a winner!
Kimberly's first email:
"Check out my post, my dear. Let me know when I can drop off your prize. :)
Thanks again! kim"
And Kimberly's P.S. "Where do you want your gift certificate for lunch?"
Check out Kimberly's blog about it. I get chocolate too!
Thank you Aussie mums Ariana and Tanya, for allowing me to interrupt your day, and for posing for photos.

Santa Claus can't do much better than this!

8 comments:

  1. OF COURSE you did!!!!!!!! I always knew you would! Woooo Hooooo!!!!! I hope you've been able to let those Aussie mums know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and I love your pictures!! So excited! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. It would've taken alot for someone to better your giving away of the books.
    How exciting for you-so where have you decided on lunch??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marls, I've asked for lunch at a local Chinese restaurant, Great China. And who should I invite to come along?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! You sooo deserved that win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS! Such wonderful news Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you pics and congratulations a great way to start a day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, goodness I can tell you are one happy person.lol Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin