Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Wrap

Family came. We ate. The food was wonderful, lovingly homemade by hubby.

The palm tree table cloth was purchased last week, specifically to make the Thanksgiving table uber-Florida, albeit... tacky.

My meal contribution was pies and these Oreo turkeys from a Kraft recipe found here.

Our Tampa family including Juniper, their black lab were here.
Lyn, Brent and Austin

And four generations were together - my dad, son, me, and grandson.

Now, let's bring on Christmas!
Tay
Linda

3 comments:

  1. Although I just ate dinner, looking at your full Thanksgiving plates make me hungry again ;). What a wonderful opportunity to have four generations together and even have a picture for posterity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what fun you all had. And look at all that food on that perfect table cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the oreo turkeys. :D And what's tacky about that tablecloth? It's regionally-apropos and looks perfect with the tableware, not some cheap picnic-table vinyl. :)

    ReplyDelete

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin