Thursday, December 24, 2009

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Christmas means two things to me.

First, children, and the celebration we share with our own. Though my children are grown, a new generation has come along, and I love them as much as my own. They are so precious, and wretchedly missed when they're on the other side of the world.

Eleven year-old Celina reads a Christmas story book to her little brother, Tay, who is nearly three months old.
The birth of our savior, Jesus Christ. My favorite Christmas Bible passage is in Isaiah 9.
"For unto us a child is born...
...And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

I pray that Jesus is the reason you're celebrating Christmas, and that you're blessed to share it with those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reply to comments! If you are a no-reply commenter, or your profile appears as anonymous, I will reply to you directly on this blog post. Please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin