Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Shoulder Pouch

After watching Joan Hawley explain her "Sassy Shoulder Bag" pattern on a Kaye Wood episode, I made this body-hugging travel pouch.

It's sewn from a pair of hubby's old blue jeans, and one of my favorite palm tree prints (aren't they all my favorite!?)

I've been saving the press-on rhinestone palm trees for something special, and putting them on the flap gives this some extra bling.

The inside of the bag has a nice expandable, elastic-edged pouch, with two pockets inside. Perfect for a package of tissues, lip gloss and a pen.

Velcro holds the flap in place, keeping the contents secure. There's a pocket on the back of the bag too.

This is a nice bag when you want to carrying a few essentials, and for being able to shop hands-free.

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I didn't know that you are into bag making! ;-)
    I still can remember when you "laughed" at me with all my bags and asked me what I'm doing with it. Do you also remember?
    Edith

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin